Recently a high school football team was asked on the field after practice what they thought of the Culture Clash between Christians and Muslems. One Muslem on the football team said; What Culture Clash? In fact another said; We like Mohammed. Another said with a smile; Yah, I’d like to kick his butt, but he is too big. We continued by asking the team about such things as;
- Political disputes
- Unequal distribution of economical resources
- World political disputes
- Complete poverty elimination around the globe
Now here are some of the comments that the High School Football Team came up with;
- Terrorism; Kill all terrorists and remove all regimes of nation-states who sponsor them.
- Racism; Foster strength of character in the individuals of all races so they have high self-esteem and do not care if someone degrades their race, they just laugh. Deal with it they said.
- Political disputes; Work hard to solve political disputes, try not to prevent political impasse, solve all other political disputes through war and total annihilation, preventing others from considering the option of political impasse in the future. (I am paraphrasing here a bit, this question took a while to understand their thoughts).
- Corruption; Allow for and expect human characteristics to exist where humans are involved. If that is not worth risking remove humans for AI Computer decision making, remove humans from leadership process. (very insightful, again, this took a while for them to think this one through as a group).
- Unequal distribution of economical resources; Explain to folks that they need to participate in their civilization and tell them the story of the planting, baking, harvesting of the bread. Tell populations to get off their butts and work and stop expecting a handout.
- World political disputes; Stop all religions and then see if that works first. (Mohammed laughed and so did some others, so they might have been kidding us on this one).
- Complete poverty elimination around the globe; Tell people that if their nation cannot perform and provide for their own people, then tell the people to stop reproducing like rats. (wow, this kids are hardcore, typical football players I guess?)
You can see that these problems can be solved by such easy and simple solutions. However, I am sure you reading this article perhaps disagree with some of this, so I was wondering what you can offer our group today in relative solutions? Maybe you have other ideas on Economic Development, Micro-Loans, Water Supply, Energy, education, roads, agriculutral training, anti-terrorist criminal guerrilla techniques, etc.
So, please help us, tell us what you would do. I certainly hope this article is of interest and that is has propelled thought. The goal is simple; to help you in your quest to be the best in 2007. I thank you for reading my many articles on diverse subjects, which interest you.